Nanophysiology: Real-time phenomenal perspective in biology
- Nanotechnology. Available from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanotechnology (Last accessed June 18, 2018)
- Oberleithner H. Nanophysiology: fact or fiction? Pflugers Arch. 2008 Apr; 456(1):1-2. [Pubmed] [Crossref]
- Nanomedicine. Available from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanomedicine (Last accessed June 18, 2018)
- Dokukin ME, Guz NV, Sokolov I. Towards nano-physiology of insects with atomic force microscopy. J Insect Physiol. 2011 Feb; 57(2):260-4. [Pubmed] [Crossref]
- Guz NV, Dokukin ME, Sokolov I. Atomic force microscopy study of nano-physiological response of ladybird beetles to photostimuli. PLoS One. 2010 Sep 22; 5(9):e12834. [Pubmed] [Crossref]
- Ajetunmobi A, Prina-Mello A, Volkov Y, Corvin A, Tropea D. Nanotechnologies for the study of the central nervous system. Prog Neurobiol. 2014 Dec; 123:18-36. [Pubmed] [Crossref]
- Stanley EF. The nanophysiology of fast transmitter release. Trends Neurosci. 2016 Mar; 39(3):183-197. [Pubmed] [Crossref]
- Holcman D, Yuste R. The new nanophysiology: regulation of ionic flow in neuronal subcompartments. Nat Rev Neurosci. 2015 Nov; 16(11):685-92. [Pubmed] [Crossref]
- Neef J, Urban NT, Ohn TL, Frank T, Jean P, Hell SW, Willig KI, Moser T. Quantitative optical nanophysiology of Ca2+ signaling at inner hair cell active zones. Nat Commun. 2018 Jan 18; 9(1):290. [Pubmed] [Crossref]
- Oberleithner H, Riethmüller C, Schillers H, MacGregor GA, de Wardener HE, Hausberg M. Plasma sodium stiffens vascular endothelium and reduces nitric oxide release. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2007 Oct 9; 104(41):16281-6. [Pubmed] [Crossref]
- Oberleithner H, Callies C, Kusche-Vihrog K, Schillers H, Shahin V, Riethmüller C, Macgregor GA, de Wardener HE. Potassium softens vascular endothelium and increases nitric oxide release. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2009 Feb 24; 106(8):2829-34. [Pubmed] [Crossref]
- Müller B, Van de Voorde MH, Arun Cumpelik A, Schifferli JA. Human nano‐vesicles in physiology and pathology. In: Müller B, Van de Voorde M (eds). Nanoscience and nanotechnology for human health. Weinheim, Germany: Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Ch 6, pp.83-96, 2017. [Crossref]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The authors warrants and represents that the submitted MANUSCRIPT is an original work and has not been published before in any form, and that it does not infringe upon any copyright or other right(s), that it does not contain infringing, libelous, obscene or other unlawful matter, that he/she is the sole and exclusive owner of the rights here-in conveyed to the Publisher, and that he/she has obtained the customary permission from the copyright owner or his legal representative whenever a text/passage from copyrighted material is quoted or a table or illustration from such material is used. The Author(s) will indemnify the Publisher for, and hold the Publisher harmless from any loss, expense or damage occasioned by any claim or suit by a third party for copyright infringement or arising out of any breach of the foregoing warranties as a result of publication of the Article. The Article shall be delivered to the Publisher free of copyright charges. In the event that the Article is not accepted and published by Publisher, this agreement becomes null and void.