Quench Academy of Medical Education and Research Annals of Medical Physiology (Quench Acad Med Edu Res Ann Med Physiol.) follows International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) – Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journals (Updated December 2016).
Quench Academy of Medical Education and Research Annals of Medical Physiology is owned by Quench Academy of Medical Education and Research (QAMER).
- The editorial board lead by the Editor-in-Chief is responsible for independent editorial operations (eJManager LLC) of the journal.
- The editorial board has full authority over the content of the journal, both print and online.
- Content related decision are based on quality, novelty and value to the readership of the journal.
- Views, discussions and content submitted by the contributing authors are their responsibility. Content is published by the journal after passing plagiarism check (iThenticate), editorial review and peer review processes. Mere publishing does not make journal liable to any legal action for any conflict of interest, wrong doing and research misconduct of authors if found at a later date.
- Editor-in-Chief, Executive Editor and Associate Editors will seek inputs from advisory board pertaining to editorial matters.