Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text is 1.5 spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- All illustrations / figures are being separately submitted. Legends to these figures are also provided at the of the manuscript.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Original Research Articles
Types of articles
- Original Research Articles
- Brief Communications
- Letters to Editor
Letters to Editor
Letter to Editor
The authors warrants and represents that the submitted MANUSCRIPT is an original work and has not been published before in any form, and that it does not infringe upon any copyright or other right(s), that it does not contain infringing, libelous, obscene or other unlawful matter, that he/she is the sole and exclusive owner of the rights here-in conveyed to the Publisher, and that he/she has obtained the customary permission from the copyright owner or his legal representative whenever a text/passage from copyrighted material is quoted or a table or illustration from such material is used. The Author(s) will indemnify the Publisher for, and hold the Publisher harmless from any loss, expense or damage occasioned by any claim or suit by a third party for copyright infringement or arising out of any breach of the foregoing warranties as a result of publication of the Article. The Article shall be delivered to the Publisher free of copyright charges. In the event that the Article is not accepted and published by Publisher, this agreement becomes null and void.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.