The journals accept advertising for their hard copies, web sites and related e-mail services (e-mail alerts to subscribers) according to the following principles:
- Advertising must be separate from content. Content may not be altered, added, or deleted to accommodate advertising.
- Advertisers (Firm / Company / Advertising Agency) have no input regarding any of our editorial decisions or advertising policies. The advertising sales representatives have neither control over, nor prior knowledge of journal content before it is published.
- Journal reserves the right to decline or cancel any advertisement at any time.
- Advertisers may not use journal name, logo, or title on their web pages or email alerts.
- Advertised products must be compliant with the national and international regulations. Advertisements for pharmaceutical products, including new drug applications (International Pharmaceutical Companies) that are subject to U. S. Food and Drug Administration oversight must comply with FDA regulations regarding advertising and promotion and of Central Drugs Standard Control Organization and approved by Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) in India.
- Users will be able to distinguish advertising and editorial content clearly on the web site and in e-mail alerts. Commercial advertising does not appear on the same screen as editorial content on the web site or in full-content e-mails.