Precision medicine in the era of live cell imaging
Role of ultrasonic imaging in precision medicine
- Bresnick J. What are precision medicine and personalized medicine? [Internet]. Danvers (MA): Health IT Analytics, Xtelligent Healthcare Media; 2018 Jan 11. [Cited 2019 Sep 30]. Available from: https://healthitanalytics.com/features/what-are-precision-medicine-and-personalized-medicine/.
- Scherpbier H. Data analytics in population health. Population Health Matters (Formerly Health Policy Newsletter). 2014 Spring; 27(2):2-3. [Crossref]
- Genetics Home Reference. Help me understand genetics [Internet]. Bethesda (MD): Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communications (US); 2019 Oct 1. Chapter 14, Precision Medicine; [Cited 2019 Oct 2]; p.5. Available from: https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/precisionmedicine/precisionvspersonalized
- Wikipedia. Precision medicine [Internet]. San Francisco (CA): Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.; [Revised 2019 Sep 25]. Available from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precision_medicine (Last accessed 2019 Sep 30)
- Hazari MA. Target with-in target. Ann Med Physiol. 2018 Mar 31; 2(1):1-2. [Crossref]
- Vinson V. Sounding out mammalian cells. Science. 2019 Sep 27; 365(6460):1414-1415. [Crossref]
- Farhadi A, Ho GH, Sawyer DP, Bourdeau RW, Shapiro MG. Ultrasound imaging of gene expression in mammalian cells. Science. 2019 Sep 27; 365(6460):1469-1475. [Crossref]
- Burgess DJ. A sound strategy for gene expression. Nature Reviews Genetics. 2019 Oct 2. Epub ahead of print. [Pubmed] [Crossref]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The authors warrants and represents that the submitted MANUSCRIPT is an original work and has not been published before in any form, and that it does not infringe upon any copyright or other right(s), that it does not contain infringing, libelous, obscene or other unlawful matter, that he/she is the sole and exclusive owner of the rights here-in conveyed to the Publisher, and that he/she has obtained the customary permission from the copyright owner or his legal representative whenever a text/passage from copyrighted material is quoted or a table or illustration from such material is used. The Author(s) will indemnify the Publisher for, and hold the Publisher harmless from any loss, expense or damage occasioned by any claim or suit by a third party for copyright infringement or arising out of any breach of the foregoing warranties as a result of publication of the Article. The Article shall be delivered to the Publisher free of copyright charges. In the event that the Article is not accepted and published by Publisher, this agreement becomes null and void.
Plum X metrics
Article level metrics are shown here