SARS-CoV-2 and ACE2 nexus
- Huang C, Wang Y, Li X, Ren L, Zhao J, Hu Y, Zhang L, Fan G, Xu J, Gu X, Cheng Z, Yu T, Xia J, Wei Y, Wu W, Xie X, Yin W, Li H, Liu M, Xiao Y, Gao H, Guo L, Xie J, Wang G, Jiang R, Gao Z, Jin Q, Wang J, Cao B. Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China. Lancet. 2020 Feb 15; 395(10223):497-506. [Pubmed] [Crossref]
- Tikellis C, Thomas MC. Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme 2 (ACE2) is a key modulator of the renin angiotensin system in health and disease. Int J Pept. 2012; 2012:256294. [Pubmed] [Crossref]
- ACE2 angiotensin I converting enzyme 2 [Homo sapiens (human)] [Internet]. Bethesda (MD): National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine; 2020. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene/59272
- Yan R, Zhang Y, Li Y, Xia L, Guo Y, Zhou Q. Structural basis for the recognition of SARS-CoV-2 by full-length human ACE2. Science. 2020 Mar 27; 367(6485):1444-1448. [Pubmed] [Crossref]
- Kuba K, Imai Y, Rao S, Gao H, Guo F, Guan B, Huan Y, Yang P, Zhang Y, Deng W, Bao L, Zhang B, Liu G, Wang Z, Chappell M, Liu Y, Zheng D, Leibbrandt A, Wada T, Slutsky AS, Liu D, Qin C, Jiang C, Penninger JM. A crucial role of angiotensin converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) in SARS coronavirus-induced lung injury. Nat Med. 2005 Aug; 11(8):875-9. [Pubmed] [Crossref]
- Simões e Silva AC, Silveira KD, Ferreira AJ, Teixeira MM. ACE2, angiotensin-(1-7) and Mas receptor axis in inflammation and fibrosis. Br J Pharmacol. 2013 Jun; 169(3):477-92. [Pubmed] [Crossref]
- Ciaglia E, Vecchione C, Puca AA. COVID-19 infection and circulating ACE2 levels: Protective role in women and children. Front Pediatr. 2020 Apr 23; 8:206. [Pubmed] [Crossref]
- Casadevall A, Pirofski LA. The convalescent sera option for containing COVID-19. J Clin Invest. 2020 Apr 1; 130(4):1545-1548. [Pubmed] [Crossref]
- Bozkurt B, Kovacs R, Harrington B. Joint HFSA/ACC/AHA Statement Addresses Concerns Re: Using RAAS Antagonists in COVID-19. J Card Fail. 2020 May; 26(5):370. [Pubmed] [Crossref]
- Callaway E. Coronavirus vaccine trials have delivered their first results - but their promise is still unclear. Nature. 2020 May; 581(7809):363-364. [Pubmed] [Crossref]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The authors warrants and represents that the submitted MANUSCRIPT is an original work and has not been published before in any form, and that it does not infringe upon any copyright or other right(s), that it does not contain infringing, libelous, obscene or other unlawful matter, that he/she is the sole and exclusive owner of the rights here-in conveyed to the Publisher, and that he/she has obtained the customary permission from the copyright owner or his legal representative whenever a text/passage from copyrighted material is quoted or a table or illustration from such material is used. The Author(s) will indemnify the Publisher for, and hold the Publisher harmless from any loss, expense or damage occasioned by any claim or suit by a third party for copyright infringement or arising out of any breach of the foregoing warranties as a result of publication of the Article. The Article shall be delivered to the Publisher free of copyright charges. In the event that the Article is not accepted and published by Publisher, this agreement becomes null and void.
Plum X metrics
Article level metrics are shown here